Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where I Salute and Tell What's Up

Hi guys! I have been pretty scarce these past months, I know, but I've been rather busy. I'm not gonna give up the blog or shut it down, but I will be posting much less frequently than I used to.

This year I have decided that I am going to try and be healthier, more responsible school-wise and more active. All of this basically goes against blogging! I'll be spending much less time reading and blogging and more time studying and actually doing exercise and stuff (I've already started exercising and my bff is helping me out. He doesn't go easy on me and simply walking makes my thighs hurt!) I've already also started making myself have a daily study session.

It is quite a struggle, but I am determined to make it a damn habit! I even have this nifty agenda/planner where I write everything down and set times for things I have to do. It's like an actual planner, not a digital one, so I feel all scholarly and stuff pulling it out everyday and planning my study materials for the day and jotting down assignments. Anyway, so yeah I just wanted to tell you guys and stuff because you're all awesome and read my blog. Also wish me luck and a strong will!  :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...