Monday, January 27, 2014

Cramped Schedules and Upcoming Crying

So far I have taken four days of class. That's enough to know all I need to read this semester, since I have taken every class at least once. Here I shall make a list:

Frankenstein
A Moveable Feast
The Sun Also Rises
Giovanni's Room
Eight Men
Banjo
Emile Zolá, Nana
Crime and Punishment
A Season in Hell
Le Fleurs du Mal
The Purloined Letter
Paul Celán, a selection of various poems
The Wasteland
S. Beckett, Molloy
The Trial
The Stranger
A Tempest
Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, or Norwegian Wood

Plus, essays, poems and articles in between that are assigned. I think I may be gone more from my blog than I originally planned. Just to be active I will at least do some promo posts, guest posts and cover reveals here and there.
Thank you for being a part of my blog and reading my rambles and gushes and stuff, it is much appreciated! xx.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...