Friday, November 1, 2013

Fighting Fate by Linda Kage—Blog Tour!






Release Date: July 18, 2013
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Series: Granton University #1
Characters: Paige Zukowski, Logan Xander 
Age Group: New Adult
Pages: 286
Format: Kindle
Source: AToMR Tours (For blog tour schedule click the banner)
Buy the Book: Amazon

Synopsis: Forgiving your brother's murderer may be noble, but falling in love with him borders on betrayal.

When Paige Zukowski enrolls at Granton University in honor of her dead brother, she has no idea fate will land her on the same campus with the very guy who killed him. But Logan Xander isn't quite the murderer she's always believed him to be.

A day hasn't passed since the tragedy that Logan doesn't wish he could go back and undo everything. It doesn't take Paige long to realize he's suffered as much as she has. Forgiving him for ruining her life might not be so impossible after all. But when she actually starts to like him and realizes he likes her in return, their true anguish begins.

My Review: AH-MAZING. It brought so many surprises. I mean can we talk about how Logan kills her [Paige's] brother? I don't think I've ever read a more heart-wrenching story. Seriously, I'd barely gotten to 50% of the book and I'd cried three times. It was so emotional and so very, very real. I love how it wasn't just this, "Oh okay, I forgive you." No. It took a process. A healing process. An acceptance proccess. For both Paige and Logan. It was emotional and so many things were sooo very unexpected. I'm trying to hold it all in and not speak of spoilers, but the feels are huge so I think I'll make a vlog later to properly express all my feels and speak uncensored.
This is like a total tiny spoiler, kind of, because really I'm gonna be very vague, but... the forgiveness scene. Like open forgiveness. Beautiful. I wailed like a baby. It was so tender, so amazing and beautiful and perfect. And dear Christ, Logan isjust so incredible. It's all very sad. I wanna weep again just thinking about it all! Gah I'm gonna read this again soon.
I think I have a discovered a new great author. Yes! So looking forward ro reading more of her works.


ABOUT THE AUTHOR:


Linda is a contemporary romance author from the midwestern USA, where she lives with her wonderful husband, daughter, and nine cuckoo clocks. The eighth and final child of dairy farmers, she was forced into having a vivid imagination if she ever wanted to do something one of her siblings hadn't already tried. Feel free to visit her at her website: www.LindaKage.com


Connect with Linda:


Giveaway:


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...