Sunday, August 4, 2013

In My Mailbox (22)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

Hello everyone! Hope y'all have had a fab week of reading and just in general. I haven't done this in a really long time and I have a whole bunch of new books, but I dug out a few of the most recently bought to share with you guys. And I didn't include Kindle because well... I dunno I just didn't. Anyway here it is!

First, I wanna share with you guys the SWAG I got from Jennifer L. Armentrout! I got bookmarks for the Lux Series, Wait For You and Frigid! they're so puuuurty!


My cousin got back from Europe about a week or so ago and she brought me back this very cool London Eye bookmark from England which changes when you tilt it. Very cool! She knows me so well :)



And books, I've bought:
*None of the titles are clickable, so sorry but i didn't have time to!



1. The Collector by Victoria Scott
2. Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
3. Geek Girl by Holly Smale


1. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

So, yup that's what I've bought lately. Except for the Breaking Glass one which is an ARC I recieved from SPH. I've bought a few more reads for my Kindle and have recieved a couple of review copies from various publishers, and although they are not mentioned here, they will have a review or already have a review. So, thanks for checking out my post :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...