Monday, July 22, 2013

I am alive!

Hiiiii... *waves sheepishly* So, I've been gone for a while, I know. But theese past two to three weeks have been crazy busy at work and I had terrible schedules and seminars on saturdays and other stuff on my very little spare time, so I really didn't have any time to write anything! But have no fear, I'm back! :D And I will be scheduling a couple blog posts.

First order of business is that I never announced the winner for the book plate! But, without further ado, here she is:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Please make sure to email me or contact me via Twitter!

Another ting that's been going on is that I am working with Anna Moore and she'll be designing my blog! So, in the upcoming months there'll be a move and a whole new design for my blog! I am super ecstatic about that. As more info comes in I'll let you guys know. For now that's all and reviews and stuff should be coming live again on thrusday. Have a fun week! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...