Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mortality by Kellie Sheridan—Blog Tour!


Hey guys! Thanks so much for stopping by for the tour and welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy it.


About the Book:

Release Date: March 4, 2013
 Publisher: Snarky Books
Series: The Hitchhiker Strain Book One
Characters: Savannah, Cole
Age Group: 17+
Pages: 252
Format: Kindle
Source: Author
Buy the Book: Amazon

Synopsis: After surviving a deadly plague outbreak, sixteen-year-old Savannah thought she had lived through the very worst of human history. There was no way to know that the miracle vaccine would put everyone at risk for a fate worse than un-death. Now, two very different kinds of infected walk the Earth, intent on nothing but feeding and destroying what little remains of civilization. When the inoculated are bitten, infection means watching on in silent horror as self-control disappears and the idea of feasting on loved ones becomes increasingly hard to ignore. Starving and forced to live inside of the abandoned high school, all Savannah wants is the chance to fight back. When a strange boy arrives with a plan to set everything right, she gets her chance. Meeting Cole changes everything. Mere survival will never be enough.

About the Author:

I have been in love with stories in all of their forms for as long as I can remember. Admittedly, sometimes that means falling into places like Stars Hollow and Sunnydale, but books have always been my true love. In early 2011 I began writing a book blog in order to share my favorite reads with book lovers. From there, the bookish community encouraged me to stop sitting on my own stories and share them instead. Since then I’ve been madly devouring everything I can about digital publishing.

For the past two years I have been mainly obsessed with young adult books, but my favorite stories still come from the adult fantasy genre. As far as I’m concerned, Briggs, Bishop, Vincent and Vaughn are all must reads.

I spent part of my twenties living in Galway, Ireland and swooning after various lilting accents but am now back home in Ontario, Canada. My family includes two Glen of Imaal Terriers and a Green Cheek Conure.

Kellie's Contact Links:
Website
Twitter
Goodreads

My Rating: 4 of 5 Stars
My Review: I am going to start by saying that I have never been a huge fan of zombies. To be quite honest here, I've always found them to be stupid and annoying. I mean what's up with the whole "Arrgh, I'm going to walk extremely slowly while you run, but I still catch you and will eat your brain." thing, right? So, I was a tiny bit skeptical when I saw the cover, albeit gorgeous, I was like, zombies...? But I read the synopsis and it seemed interesting. And boy, was it good. It was great! A fantastic read. Savannah was so firece that there was no way to not love her. The story itself is very intense and there's a lot of action going on. There arent many survivors and it's a huge strain on everyone to be going through so many states to look for other survivors. At times I was at the edge of my seat (technically bed, lol) because it was just so... ahh! I loved the characters and the twists the story has, Kellie was very creative and I loved it.
All Content © Crazed Bookie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...