Sunday, March 3, 2013

Losing It by Cora Carmack


Losing It by Cora Carmack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Buy the Book: Amazon

I totally loved this book! It was so funny and very, very awkward. I'm just going to put this out there... I'm a very awkward person. Not, like, my personality, but awkward things happen to me all the freaking time (trust me, my friends can testify to that) and I'm so glad I'm not alone. LOL. Bliss is very funny. I adored her character, and she's just so likable that even when she gets herself into these ridiculous situations you can't help but chuckle and be like, "Oh, Bliss!"
Garrick was another type of like. The man was H-O-T. He was so cool and also funny and I loved that he took everything lightly. Although he could get pretty intense. The heat was palpable in those freaking pages.
I loved how everything developed and right from page one it sucked you in and didn't release you! It was fantastic and I recommend it to everyone. Definitely made it to my favorites.

All Content © Crazed Bookie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...