Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Books, New Fun!

Hello! Happy New Year!


I am so happy to be writing to you guys. I hope you've all had a great year and will make this one an even better one. This new year will be filled with new opportunities, new chances and just new everything! Remember it's only 365 days so make the best of it! And for this years resolution make sure to include the following:

1. Have fun!
2. Go crazy—not too crazy though, you wildcat.
3. Read until your brain gives you a stern scolding.
4. Discover new things.
5. Stop by this blog again, tomorrow for a really cool guest post by Jus Accardo... ::wink, wink::
6. And another guest post coming this week by Jennifer Armentrout ::nudge, nudge::
6. Learn, dream and make sure to LAUGH A WHOLE LOT.

More on that number 5: What better way to start the New Year than with some awesome blog posts from our favorite authors with advice for us readers and aspiring writers :)
PLUS! Good news! I'm planning on doing a giveaway... you know you love those don't you? But I'm not sure what book to giveaway so I'll do a poll. Make sure to vote and spread the word! I love giving away goodies! :) It'll be an eBook though because shipping costs are pretty high and I'd like for EVERYONE to participate, plus I'm pretty much broke after all the Christmas gifts and stuff.



Anyway! Have a blast! Eat lots of yummy food and don't throw stones at me whenever I go AWOL again.


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...