Friday, December 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (21)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Hello! Welcome to my IMM. I know I promised this eons ago plus it's not even Sunday, but whatever. Close enough. They are aahh-mazing books which some I have read, but most I have not. So! I have received and/or bought the following books (click the images to redirect yourself to Goodreas and read more info about the books):

Received for Review: 

1.  Gravity by Melissa West



















2. Trading Faces by Ann Herrick


3.  Rainbird by Rabia Gale


5.  Dented Cans by Heather Walsh



Books I Bought: 

1.  Finale by Becca Fitzspatrick


2.  Toxic by Jus Accardo 


3.  The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...