Sunday, August 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

Hey guys! I've been pretty behind on my reading lately which is why I haven't been putting up many reviews. I've been working and I'm a bit swamped from everywhere, so whenever I have free time I try to catch up on reading. I wanted to leave a few scheduled reviews for this week, but then I realized I have read nothing that I can review! So, what I will be doing is giving you a little heads up tomorrow about a tour and the Cursed giveaway. Tuesday will most likely be a no-post, unless I can finish Blood Warrior by then and Wednesday I have a WoW. Thursday... well let's see if I can make it to Thursday, lol.
Oh! Exciting news, guys! I am starting University on the 20th! Eep! I'm mega excited!!!! Wednesday I'm having this freshman orientation thing, so that should be fun. Anyway! On to this week's IMM.


This week's haul:
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James [This title is NOT YA; Mature Content]
Fifty Shades Freed by EL James [This title is NOT YA; Mature Content]
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Already read but did not own)
Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (I already read and reviewed this one; Check out my review here)

I am super excited to get to reading all these! I have a pretty big TBR of bought books and I'm refraining form buying more until I get it down to fewer books. I'm going to give you a list of upcoming reviews here on Crazed Bookie, though I can't give you dates as I still need to read them.

Upcoming Reviews:
Blood Warrior by H.D Gordon [Buy on Amazon]
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver [Buy on Amazon]
Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper [Buy on Amazon]
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Pre-order on Amazon]
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins [Buy on Amazon]
Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin [Buy on Amazon]
Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up by Rhonda Stapleton [Buy on Amazon]

Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's in YOUR mailbox?

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...