Monday, August 6, 2012

Crazed Bookie in the JLA Blog Tour

Hey guys!

I'm going to be participating in a tour. Kayleigh over at K-Books will be hosting a Jennifer L. Armentrout Blog Tour!


The tour is all things Jen related, so it's all about Obsidian, Half-Blood, Cursed, etc. As you guys know, I recieved an ARC copy of Cursed from the awesome people at Spencer Hill Press! So, for my blog stop I decided to do a Cursed review and not just a giveaway but a Jennifer L. Armentrout Prize Pack! This includes the ARC of Cursed, bookmarks, and tons of cool SWAG! Plus, I'll also be giving a way two more prizes with more awesome SWAG and an ebook copy of... a book I'm not yet sure :p Can the prizes get any better? I think NOT! My stop is on August 14 so don't forget to come by and check out the review, plus participate for a chance to win one of these awesome three prizes!

The Tour starts today, August 6, at K-Books! From there on just keep on hopping! Go, go, go!

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...