Saturday, July 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (15)

Hello! And welcome to In My Mailbox!

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week I revieved one very awesome book in my mail. CURSED! by Jennifer L. Armentrout!:D


When I saw that package and read that it was from Spencer Hill Press I squealed and ripped it open! I can't wait to read it. Jennifer is an awesomely amazing writer and I just know I'll love this book just as I've loved the rest of them.
You should all be very happy as well because that means a giveaway should be popping up aroumd August *wink, wink*. Also, I have tons of SWAG, so I was thinking of doing a couple sweet packages to give away. I have a lot of Jennifer related stuff so I'm going to make the big prize a Jennifer L. Armentrout Package:) It will include the Cursed ARC, sticker, bookmark, plus other goodies like Deity bookmarks and guitar picks! Exciting right? Eep!

All Content © Crazed Bookie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...