Monday, June 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.



Okay! So This week I got a couple of books for review as well as for pleasure. Some for my Kindle, others in print. So... I have:



Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up by Rhonda Stapleton
Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James [Note: Fifty Shades is NOT Young Adult. Erotic Romance; Mature Audience]

For my Kindle I received:



Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper (Thanks Karen!)

I also got some SWAG from Spencer Hill Press.



And the next day when I opened my mailbox... more SWAG!



Cool, huh? So I was thinking about doing some SWAG packs. I'm still not sure how I'll be doing this so if you guys have any idea leave your thoughts in the comments section :)
Oh... and btw Yes, there are two Cursed bookmarks but I will only be giving away one because it's very awesome and I'm keeping one for myself :p

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...