Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Fun

Yes, I know I haven't blogged in forever! But well, it's Spring Break people! Well, technically it's over and I'm supposed to be back at school already, but I'm not. Right now I am away, staying in a hotel at the beach and catching some rays. The ocean is beautiful here!
Take a look...


Some people have asked, so I'll tell you that yes, that picture was taken from my camera. It's beautiful right? Some people have also asked where it is. It is in Puerto Rico, a little island in the Caribbean. I live here, though I wish it were closer to this amazing beach.
I have still been keeping up with my reading so I have new reviews coming soon. I'm also aware that I still owe the Shooting Stars review, so that's coming as well.
Hm... I think that's it for now.

Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...