Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Updates

Hey guys!

It’s been more than a week since my last post and I apologize. I actually have a few reviews that I’ll be posting soon and have been meaning to post but I’m a bit up to my neck at the moment. School is going by really quickly (only an est. of 40 days left) and I have been getting tons of homework and projects and blah! I’ve also been getting to know better my new Critique Partner which I met through Maggie Stiefvater’s (author of the Scorpio Races) Live Journal post about CP’s. And I thank also Tammara, of course, because she sent me the link. And on the weekends… well I’ve spent the past Saturdays at the beach. *winces guiltily* BUT! Fear no more I will be back this week with great book reviews and some other cool stuff.
Okay. So, let me put you up to date on all things blogging. Even if I have been AWOL (I have a great tan ;), I have not completely forgotten about my blog and I have been moving around and have a few cool things coming up!

–I’ll be reviewing Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley, The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris, Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby, and if I have the time, possibly one or two more.

–Besides the book reviews, I will be helping an amazing indie author on the reveal of her book! The lovely Tammara Webber (author of Between the Lines) along with myself and many other awesome bloggers will reveal to the world on March 16 the title, cover and blurb to her new stand-alone novel.

–I will be reviewing Clockwise by Elle Strauss on March 28. Make sure to check out ALL the tour stops! The Blog Tour starts on March 25 at www.missyreadsreviews.blogspot.com

–I’m going to be participating in The Kiss Off Blog Tour as well. I don’t have accurate dates yet but it should be somewhere during April.

–And I’m ALSO going to be participating in yet another Blog Tour… one I can't say yet. But, Eeeep! I am so excited! Like, I am flipping out! It’s so exciting! I'll keep you posted.

So, to recap: Awesome reviews coming very soon, a Tammara Webber Book Reveal on March 16th, Clockwise Tour stop on March 23rd, The Kiss Off in April and more details on the unnamed blog tour.

[Pst! In case you missed any titles, here is the list with clickable links on the books. Make sure to add them to your To-Read list]



Edmiary Ayala

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...