Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Hey guys! It's that day of the year again! The day when we all go around giving away chocolate, flowers and cute stuffed animals holding hearts around to the people we love! Just a little reminder that they take up space in our hearts. We should do this more than once a year but we are lazy people. But there are a few of you out there that do it more often than others, so good for you!
Valentine's Day isn't only to give a little something to your boyfriend/girlfriend but to your friends too and parenst! Everyone that you love! Raise your hand if you're one of those people that say, "Ugh, Valentine's again and I'm single, again." (sheepishly raises hand). Well, this year I thought it over and NO MORE! I am happy person. I may not have someone special now but he'll be here someday and I'm patient. For now I get to gift my friends! Today I loaded them with awesome brownies.
So joy for Valentine's and all the chocolates I'm eating! Enjoy today and spread the love! ♥

I'll leave you with a little poem:

May my heart always be open to little

may my heart always be open to little
birds who are the secrets of living
whatever they sing is better than to know
and if men should not hear them men are old

may my mind stroll about hungry
and fearless and thirsty and supple
and even if it's sunday may i be wrong
for whenever men are right they are not young

and may myself do nothing usefully
and love yourself so more than truly
there's never been quite such a fool who could fail
pulling all the sky over him with one smile

—E. E. Cummings

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...