Monday, February 13, 2012

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Release Date: December 1. 2011
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: N/A
Format: Kindle Edition
Shelfability: Borrow
Source: Friend
Buy the Book:  Amazon

Synopsis: What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starting position... suddenly she's hoping he'll see her as more than just a teammate.


This book was interesting and it definitely has one giant unexpected twist. When I got my hands on it I was really excited to read it. And I liked it. I did. I just wish I would have loved it but there was something that kept me from loving it. But it was a very entertaining read. I definitely enjoyed seeing Jordan be a strong leader and be treated with respect by all those guys. It was refreshing because guys are (usually, not all) pigheads when it comes to treating girls with equality in 'manly' things.
I loved seeing Jordan with her teammates and adored how Miranda wrote them up, they felt very real. Jordan had a straining relationship with her father and I was a little mad at her because you could tell her dad was trying and I felt as thugh she simply didn't want to mend things with him.
Tyler is a totally hot guy and I liked him right when Jordan almost lost her head over him, but as he progressed throughout the book I found him a bit less appealing... and leaned more towards her best friend who is the cutest thing ever! And so funny. *grabs him and runs away*

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...