Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Release Date: December 2011
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 266
Format: Paperback
Shelfability: Bought
Source: Bookstore
Buy the Book: Amazon

Katy has just moved to some off the map town in West Virginia. Does it suck? Hell yeah. She things might start to look up when she meets her hot neighbor Daemon, but as soon as he opens his mouth everything goes down the drain. Daemon infuriates her no other being on this planet. And to make matters worse he's not even from this planet. Yep, that's right. He's a freaking Alien and now because of some mojo power thingy she's casting a light and has to stick to Daemon until it fades so he can protect her. Unless she kills him.

WOW. WOW. HOLY CHOCOLATE WAFFLES!!! I freaking loved this book! It's sexy, funny, and steamy. I loved Katy because she reminds me of me. A bit of a loner, happier with her books and laptop then with people. I could relate to her obsession with her blog which was hilarious because it's many things that I do as well. I liked that even though she's a bit shy she stands up for herself if the situation calls for it.
Daemon is all around infuriatingly sexy and irresistible even though he's a bit of a jackass, or maybe because he is, lol. I loved that he was protective of his sister and how he loved her so much. He's a bit grumpy but adorable {just don't tell him I used that word =)}. I'm usually not very big on aliens, but I can honestly say this story was fantastic and alluring.

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...