Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a Brand New Year!

Hey guys! Happy New Year's!

Lately I've been AWOL but the holidays have been crazy and i haven't been able to really log on! Like, no where. You may see me give a quick tweet but that's it. I can't promise right now to go come back for real for at least another week. You see, the holidays are pretty much over, I know. Thing is, I live in Puerto Rico and we celebrate the Three Wise Men Day as well on January 6, so our partying isn't quite over yet. I will try to post a review or two during the next few days, but they won't be too frequent, probably, since it's hard for me during these days.
My classes start once again on the thirteenth (last semester of High School, you bet I'm excited!), so I should be able to get back on track afterwards. I'm a messy blogger, which isn't a good thing, so in December i decided to start organizing myself. It didn't work out too well, but I won't give up. I just need a little bit of time to adjust.

Every New Year people make a list with resolutins, but I've never made one before. this year I decided this year to make one of my own.

2012 RESOLUTIONS

1. Finish writing my book. I'm almost done and I'm very excited!
2. Find a publisher. Second step towards becoming a writer!
3. Graduate from HS with a 3.5 average. So far I've kept it up. hopefully it won't go down this semester.
4. Learn to play the guitar. It's something I've always wanted to do. I have a guitar gathering dust in my closet, so it's time to take it out and strum a tune!
5. Get my driver's licensce. I have my permit and it's been six months. I can finally get it, since September actually, so I think it's about time.
6. Get my first job. My parents think I should just concentrate on school, but I'd really like to have a part time. It's not that they don't provide for me, but I'd like to feel a bit more independant.
7. Be a better blogger. Blog more often and stick to a schedule. Try to do more discussions and such.
8. Reach 150 blog followers! Hopefully if I am a better blogger I may reach that goal.
9. Read 25 Dystopian novels. I love Dystopians but for some reason I never read enough.

That's my list and I'll hopefully be able to strike them all off on December 31, 2012. :)

Make sure to leave them in the comments section! :)


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...