Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Books of 2011

I decided to make a list of my favorite books read the past year. Some may be from previous years, but my list is based on what I read. I'll mention the ones that come to mind. If I remember another one, I'll come back and add it. They are in no particular order.

My 2011 Faves:

•Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
•Delirium by Lauren Oliver
•Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
•Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
•The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
•Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
•Good For You by Tammara Webber
•Where You Are by Tammara Webber
•Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
•Hourglass by Myra McEntire
•Where She Went by Gale Forman
•The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
•Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
•Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
•Touch by Jus Accardo
•Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
•The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
•Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
•Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...