Friday, December 2, 2011

The end of NaNoWriMo (2011)

We have reached the end of the National Novel Writing Month. People validated their novels and whooped and celebrated when they received their certificates.
This is my first year and it saddens me to say I did not make it. I wrote 44, 262 words. Even if I didn't make the goal I am proud of myself for taking on the challenge and trying until the end. And just because I didn't reach that stipulated goal doesn't mean I won't finish my novel or that I won't join again next year and participate.
For all those of you who reached the NaNo goal: I congratulate you! You worked hard and deserve to celebrate.
For all of those who didn't: I also congratulate you! You also worked hard and the important part is that you didn't give up. There's always next year! :)

~Edmiary Ayala

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...