Monday, December 12, 2011

I MUST POST THIS!

It was impossible for me to read this and not share it.
I don't know if you guys know this but I LOVE TWILIGHT and I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN, therefore I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON.
I am a Twihard, so to speak and I'm not ashamed to say I have read all of the books... three times. Yeah. I loved those books. Anyway! No need to get into detail over my slight obsession. Okay so I need to focus here. The point is that I totally love Robert Pattinson and I think he's very sexy even if, no, he is not as muscular or good-looking as Taylor Lautner but there's just something about him that appeals to me and makes me swoon. Besides his looks, I like his shy and cute and slightly awkward personality. I also adore that he's very sweet. And here's some more proof and another thing to make me love him even more.


Robert Pattinson said this:

If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.




*swoons and sighs* Absolutely adorable, right? I need a man like him! Who appreciates that I read and who will hold me when I cry over a tragic or simply happy scene. Who–who likes me for me, damn it! Is that too much to ask?

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...