Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo

One month. 50,000 words. An adventure you'll never forget. Are you writing a novel this November?

National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing on November 1. The goal is to write a 50,000 word, (approximately 175 page) novel by 11:59:59, November 30. 

This is my first year doing NaNoWriMo so I'm super excited! I already started my novel and am proud to say I have a little over 4,000 words already. It's going to be super tough but I hope to able to reach the goal by the end of the month. This means little sleep, lots of work and loads of coffee! It's called Story of My Life, but the title is subject to change. If you'd like to read the excerpt click the link below.

Story of My Life by Edmiari Ayala

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...