Thursday, November 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

What's up guys! This time my pile has a few and I'll be posting some more later in the month that I'm waiting for.
Okay! So this week, month, days, latest package of books I got...

BOOKS I OWN


(Left to Right)
Hooked by Catherine Greenman; Buy the Book: Amazon
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor; Buy the Book: Amazon
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick; Buy the Book: Amazon


(Left to Right)
Delirium: The Special Edition by Lauren Oliver; Buy the Book: Amazon
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead; Buy the Book: Amazon

BOOKS THAT WERE LENT


(Left to Right)
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher; Buy the Book: Amazon
Stolen: A letter to my captor by Lucy Christopher; Buy the Book:  Amazon
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien; Buy the Book: Amazon

I almost died when I finally got these books! I'd already read delirium but I'm a total book freak and love to collect and have them so I bought it :)

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...