Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Shall Promise No More

Hey guys, so I am very aware that lately I am always promising this review and that review and I keep postponing and I just HATE IT. So, I have come to the conclusion that i hate book schedules. Not only do i hate them, i cannot do them. I can't just say, "Oh, today I'll read blah book and tomorrow review it so on Wednesday I can read blah book." NOT HAPPENING FOR ME!
So, I have come to apologize for not doing this sooner. I also want to tell you guys that from now on I'll review the books I can and feel like, because some books I just don't get the "review vibe". I don't know if you get what I mean, but it's the best I can do to explain.
I won't be reviewing Supernaturally by Kirsten White because, honestly, I haven'y even finished it. I didn't get into it.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson was good—up to where I read. The problem was I got confused and had to start over again. I loathe reading on eBook formats so I do it as minimum as possible. This book, unfortunately was an eBook, so to re-read everything all over again from an eReader? No thank you. So once I purchase a hardback I will finish it.
The Luxe I simply have read like 10 pages and it's not enough to capture me into the book and I have other books in my TRPile that call to me more than this one.
The Witch of Blackbird Pond I haven't even gotten around to skimming the first page because the cover is just so absolutely boring that I can't bring myself to even pick it up. But someday I will.


My next post will be November releases.


Edmiari Ayala


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...