Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Hello there guys! I know I totally missed it yesterday but after I got back from the daycare center I had to leave for my grandad's 70th birthday party! Woah! I hope I reach that age!
Anyway so this is my Top Ten Tuesday Wednesday list!

Top Ten Books I Bought Because Of Their Covers

1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2. Hooked by Catherine Greenman
3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

4. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

5. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen 

6. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 

7. The Fallen: Raziel by Kristina Douglas 

8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire 

9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins 

10. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff










All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...