Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Hey there guys! This week I have discovered something amazing called Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.


Okay. So this week its:

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time.

There are books that you love so much you wish you could read them again as if it were your very first time! Enjoy! :)

So this is my list...

1. The Mortal Instruments: I will confess to you that I thought I would go inane when i read this series. the first book left me speechless and starving for the next. Thank God, and for the health of my sanity, I had the second and third in hand. (It was the boxed trilogy.) 

2. Twilight: This saga is one of my favorite ones ever. I'd love to be able to live the suspense all over again!

3. Delirium: this book blew my breath away from the first page. It was something fresh, captivating, marvelous. It's definitely one of my favorite books of the year, of EVER!

4. Vampire Academy: All though the first one wasn't a great book, as soon as I read the second one I got hooked until the last one and fell in love with Dimitri. 

5. Anna and the French Kiss: this book is one of my all-time favorites because, even though I appreciate the perfection of most guys in YA books, what I loved most about St. Clair was his imperfection and the way it made him seem more real. 

6. Where She Went: Adam was exceptional. That is all. I have no more words. 

7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: I LOVED THIS BOOK FROM PAGE ONE TO FINISH AND I AM DYING FOR THE SEQUEL. Completely surprising, strange, sexy and thrilling.
btw: I LOVE NOAH SHAW. ♥ 

8. Hourglass: If you have yet to read... What the heck are you waiting for?! There's time travel, ghosts, hot dudes, unstable people and one crazy plot!









9. Southern Vampire Mysteries aka Sookie Stackhouse Series: Sexy, Deadly Vampires! I loved this series so much! It was mysterious, funny, dark, hot and deadly. Just so you guys know... TEAM ERIC!



10. Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver: This series is not the type that usually draws me in but I loved the funny and truthful way that Lockhart wrote this book. This one (number 4) is my favorite one and I wish i could read it and be as anxious and excited as I was the first time I read it. 


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...