Friday, October 21, 2011

Progress Report!

Today my stepmom went to my school to pick up my progress report card. And I am so dog-gonned happy because I GOT ALL A's!!! OMG! I think I wanna throw a party!


The classes I was most worried about were Math and Physiscs. I really studied my butt off for Physics (something I never do), and I'm proud to say, I ROCK! I have an 98% in Physics and 90% in Math. Jesus, I'm so happy!
Anyway, I don't know if I told you guys but I got my books delivered a few days ago and I'll be posting an IMM soon. This week I'm also posting my review on Paranormalcy and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I promise! No more slacking around.
Gotta run because I'm doing a Geography project and I'm not even supposed to be here! LOL. Bye! ♥

All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...