Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Disney, Kids!

What's up guys? I hope you're all super amazing. Anyway, so this update is to tell you guys that tomorrow morning–yes! tomorrow morning–I will be leaving for DISNEY WORLD!

Yes, Disney! Where the magic and fun never ends!

(Or so I've been told because, well, I've never been.)

Since it's my first time I am super excited to be going and I can't wait to get there! I am going to get on so many rides it's going to be insane!

On to other stuff, I got my Lola and the Boy next Door copy in the mail on the 26! Sadly, it's still in the post office, sobbing for me to go pick it up, because I haven't been able to. Tomorrow before leaving for the airport I'll stop and pick it up. Which means I'll be reading it on the plane; which equals: BEST PLANE RIDE EVAH! I can hardly wait for the sun to rise tomorrow! :)
If you still haven't bought your copy of Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins click HERE to get it now!

I think that is all.

WAIT!

I almost forgot! I know all of you guy have read Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, right? And you all loved it? I know you did!
((If you don't know what I'm talking about, God help your poor soul. But you can still make amends! Just click this LINK to buy it and get sucked in to this dark and sexy world. If you'd like, check out my review here.))

October 4 is the wonderful day that Silence (Hush, Hush #3) finally comes out! The wait is finally over!


To pre-order the book click here.

And as a present for you, because I feel guilty for going to Disney while you guys go to school and work, I will give you the link to READ AN EXCERPT OF SILENCE!
Simply click HERE!



All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...