Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doing The Happy Dance

I am dying here!!! SO SUPER EXCITED GUYS! The other night I pretty much begged my dad to let me order a book. He said yes! And last night I pre-ordered LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR! I'm hopping up and down! It ships tomorrow so it should arrive on--at the latest--this coming Friday the 23. I also coaxed him into letting me order a second one, since we were ordering anyway. I ordered Hooked by Catherine Greenman, which I have just been dying to read since I read the excerpt on Amazon. !




!!!

OH! I almost forgot to tell you guys! For those of you who don't know, Penguin Australia released the excerpt on the first chapter of Lola! To read it click HERE.
Enjoy!

P.S- My review for the Perfect Chemistry will be posted soon.


All Content © Crazed Bookie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...