Saturday, September 17, 2011

Book Poem

Hey guys! So, Janet Reid is hosting a contest. You are supposed to make a poem with your books! Pretty cool, huh? She grabbed this this idea from an extraordinary writer: Tahereh Mafi. I'm not big on poems but I thought: "What the heck! I'll give it a try!" And you know something? I didn't do half bad, if I say so myself. 
Here it is! I hope you like it!...




If you'll JUST LISTEN
to the RISING TIDES
you will feel the SHIVER
of our BLOOD PROMISE.
For PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
is WICKED LOVELY
but the HOURGLASS
of ENVY
will never HUSH, HUSH
this PERFECT CHEMISTRY.
And although in this CITY OF GLASS
BREAKING DAWN
spreads RUMORS
of THE BAD BEGINNING,
we won't suffer for we are DEAD UNTIL DARK
and until this DELIRIUM consumes us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...