Monday, August 22, 2011

Hurricane Irene

I was going to post my review on Delirium by Lauren Oliver yesterday but I was not able to due to weather conditions in my area. I don't know if any of you have heard about the hurricane called Irene that is currently passing through the Caribbean. I live in Puerto Rico so all electricity was cut and we don't have water. Luckily, in my home we have a power plant but as far as internet signal goes it wavers and sometimes, just simply disappears. There was a broadcast saying that for my region all power would be back in THREE DAYS! Not cool. The only good part about this is that I have no school.
I will have to use the poor and inconstant signal to complete my art project due to the fact that I was lazy and irresponsible and it is still uncompleted. Once I finish I will post my review.


Edmiari Ayala
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...