Saturday, July 16, 2011

I. Am. A. Terrible. Vlogger!

How many reviews have I promised? I'm awful! I suck! I know it! I.m sorry! I try, I really do but my relationship with internet is not a very solid one and I can't always go online. I will make a list of all the reviews I have promised before and until I post every one of them I will not read another book! That is the price I shall pay for being irresponsible and I shall walk the plank of shame.

THE LIST:
Hush Hush-Becca Fitzpatrick
To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
XVI-Julia Karr
Delirium-Lauren Oliver
Where I Belong-Gwendolyn Heasly
The Replacement-Brenna Yovanoff

Just to make it up I will add another review. I shall review Angelfire by Courtney Allison Molton.
Afterward, I'll post another list with other future reviews.
I hope that once I finish posting the reviews on the list and I get on track I can post more regularly and that we are all happy and satisfied! :)

Emma Ayala
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...