Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update On Future Posts...

I wanna say that my Shiver review is ready, but I've yet to post it. Hopefully I will post it tonight:) Then I will post my review on Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts from the Circle Trilogy; and later on my reviews on the other two books.

I have been under just a little bit of stress because I've been studying for my, I guess they would be called SATs, but that's not really the name cause they're in Spanish, and also because my B&N order (City Of Fallen Angels and Anna and The French Kiss) arrived only yesterday! It took forever to get here! I'm picking it up the post office tomorrow. Anyway, so recently I also read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and XVI by Julia Karr. So, hopefully, I'll be posting a few reviews in the following week. Also I am currently reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver so I'll also be reviewing that book as well.

Sorry for all the delays but I should be right on track next week and start posting reviews more constantly.

Emma Ayala
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...